We help your people to be and feel safe so they can focus and build stronger teams, offer better customer service, and make more sales.
Organizations hire Michele when they experience any of the following:
- You serve the public, and experience interactions with angry or unreasonable customers.
- Team members feel the stress of customer complaints, and it affects their work and personal lives.
- You would like to reduce your incident reports, freeing up time for management, reducing stress for workers, and helping customers feel like they have been taken care of.
- You work in a downtown area, and want your team to feel safe getting to/from work.
Michele Maupin has Empowered 1,000s of people from all walks of life in a variety of industries. Call 503-764-5013 for a free consultation for your team.
- Realtor Safety
- Personal Safety
- Customer Service
- Assertive Communication
- Communicative Team Culture
- Workplace Violence Prevention
Workshops at Your Best Time and Location:
Keywords: self-defense, martial arts, women’s self-defense, personal safety, workplace violence, employee training, diffuse, communication, confrontation, co-workers, manager, management, domestic violence, abuse, trauma, Human Resources, security, DPSST, confrontation, resolution, customer, customer service, assertive, assertiveness, confidence, woman, predator, victim, safety, staff, anti-violence, policy, program, seminar, workshop, Portland, PDX, Portland Metro Area, PMA, Oregon, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Aloha, Cornelius, Forest Grove, Sherwood, Newberg, King City, SW, NW, SE, NE, Downtown, homeless, problem, Vancouver, Washington, Tigard, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Sellwood, Oregon City, Clackamas, County, Multnomah, Clark, Gresham, Troutdale, Location, Trouble, Children, Teens, Teen Safety, LGBT, Lesbian, Gay, Trans, Binary, Gender, co-ed, lunch, learn, teach, class, corporate, private lesson, private,consult, consultant, consultation, criminal conduct, crime, threat, policy, procedure, standard operating procedure, SOP , warning sign, incident, office, company, workplace, work, risk mitigation, human resources, HR, urban, homeless, danger, aggressive, attacker, abuser, Corporate, USA, United States,