We Empower your team’s communication so they can assertively diffuse conflict with peers, customers, and others. Help them get back to the reason they started this career: to help people!
Can we help Empower YOUR TEAM? Do you:
- Serve the public, and experience interactions with angry or unreasonable customers?
- Have team members feeling the stress of customer complaints, affecting their work and personal lives?
- Work in a downtown area, and want your team to feel safe getting to/from work?
- Want to reduce Management time spent on employee/staff interpersonal issues?
- Want to reduce your incident reports, freeing up time for management, reducing stress for workers, and improving Customer Experience?
From incivility on your team to escalating situations with the public, do you have a policy and a plan for your team to follow? Is it socialized? We can help! We EMPOWER PEOPLE WHO HELP PEOPLE. Let’s talk about your program and how we can make it even better!
Michele Maupin has Empowered 1,000s of people from all walks of life in a variety of industries. Call 503-764-5013 for a free consultation for your team.
- Realtor Safety
- Personal Safety
- Customer Service
- Assertive Communication
- Communicative Team Culture
- Workplace Violence Prevention
Keywords: self-defense, martial arts, women’s self-defense, personal safety, workplace violence, employee training, diffuse, communication, confrontation, co-workers, manager, management, domestic violence, abuse, trauma, Human Resources, security, DPSST, confrontation, resolution, customer, customer service, assertive, assertiveness, confidence, woman, predator, victim, safety, staff, anti-violence, policy, program, seminar, workshop, Portland, PDX, Portland Metro Area, PMA, Oregon, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Aloha, Cornelius, Forest Grove, Sherwood, Newberg, King City, SW, NW, SE, NE, Downtown, homeless, problem, Vancouver, Washington, Tigard, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Sellwood, Oregon City, Clackamas, County, Multnomah, Clark, Gresham, Troutdale, Location, Trouble, Children, Teens, Teen Safety, LGBT, Lesbian, Gay, Trans, Binary, Gender, co-ed, lunch, learn, teach, class, corporate, private lesson, private,consult, consultant, consultation, criminal conduct, crime, threat, policy, procedure, standard operating procedure, SOP , warning sign, incident, office, company, workplace, work, risk mitigation, human resources, HR, urban, homeless, danger, aggressive, attacker, abuser, Corporate, USA, United States,