Set up a class for your College, Youth, and/or Women’s Ministries!
Empowered does not teach martial arts, we teach personal safety.
In our fun 2-hour intensive workshop, we teach assertiveness, how to recognize and deter a potential predator, and some quick, efficient (last resort) physical self-defense techniques incase the predator isn’t deterred.
“God did not give us a spirit of fear, but one of love, and of power, and of a sound mind.” -2 Timothy 1:7
Spirit of Love:
We honor ourselves as well as others.
Spirit of Power:
We learn how to be assertive without feeling rude.
Spirit of a Sound Mind:
We listen to our God-gifted intuition in order to recognize and deter a potential predator.
How it works:
1. You choose your best date/time for your group. We are available from 6am to 10pm every day (schedule allowing).
2. Call 503-764-5013 or e-mail us to set up your class.
3. For your convenience, we will send you an optional flyer to promote your upcoming class.
4. Payment can be made by the church, or by each attendee at the event ($25 each for Christian Organizations- regular price is $49. Scholarships are available for anyone in need.)
5. Empowered comes to your location to teach the class, and students come out more assertive and confident!
Here are some of the churches that have recently had EMPOWERED classes at their Portland Metro Area Locations:
Portland Central Church of the Nazarene
NW Contexture – Beaver Creek
City Harvest Church
SW Church of Christ