Welcome to Empowered Focused Corporate Services!
A ground-breaking Staff Safety Program that uses awareness, assertiveness and communication to de-escalate confrontation, reduce reportable incidents, and increase customer retention.
- TAMING NASTY CUSTOMERS: Staff confidently diffuses issues with unruly or unreasonable customers, and has the tools to offer options instead of apologies.
- STRENGTHENED TEAM: Staff has a 3-step track to giving feeback without the sting, increasing respect among their peers.
- INCREASED SAFETY: On and off the job, increased awareness, communication, and assertiveness skills help keep your staff from being chosen as a victim.
- 1-Hour Lunch N Learn
- 2-Hour Interactive Workshop
- 4-Hour Dynamic Workshop
- Customized Workshop for Your Needs
- Personal Safety (in and out of the workplace)
- Stellar Customer Service (without the overused apology)
- Communication (verbal and non-verbal techniques to build your team, diffuse and solve issues, and assertiveness training)
- Conflict Resolution
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Customized Combination of the above
- Assessment/Survey of Workplace and Staff
- Written Program/Policies Review or Creation
- Staff Training at each location:
- Managers and/or Staff come out of this Training Course knowing your company policy and procures when faced with potential or immediate workplace violence issues
- Additional OSHA recommended training courses to assist employees with situations which may lead to potential violence, e.g., self-defense, conflict resolution, stress management, negotiation skills, etc.
Here is a partial list of our most recent companies who have hosted EMPOWERED for their team:
Multnomah County Library System (staff)
Vancouver Regional Library System (staff)
Advantis Credit Union
IBEW Credit Union
Tualatin Chamber of Commerce
Mainlander Property Management
Fidelity Title Co
Number Crunchers on the Go
True Potential Chiropractic
Summit Real Estate
Pacific Seafood Group (through Baskin Clinic Wellness Program)
Hancock Forest Management
First Choice NW
Air BnB Portland
Museum of Contemporary Craft
Schantz Family Law