Empowering People Who Help People!
According to OSHA, An effective violence prevention program is key to fewer injuries, which leads to lower costs for compensation claims, the reduced risk of lawsuits, and better working conditions for stressed-out staff. Buy-in must happen throughout your organization- and we have the perfect customizable program for you! We take care of everything, from training and culture implementation, to incident review and consulting on internal reporting and communication.
Organizations bring in the Corporate FACTS™ Program when any of the following applies:
- You serve the public, and experience interactions with angry or hostile people.
- Managers feel like babysitters while Employees feel micro-managed (disconnect).
- Assertive communication is avoided in favor of gossip, cliques, and silos.
- You have a variety of genders, cultures, and generations struggling to work together.
- Frustrations abound and your best people are updating their resumes to go elsewhere.
Get the F.A.C.T.S.™ 5 Elements of an EMPOWERED Team Culture
- Feedback: Create expectation and invitation of candid feedback on all levels.
- Awareness: Yourself, Your Team, Your Customers, and the Monkey.
- Consistency: Staying consistent in the face of growth or during team changes.
- Team Dynamics: Building Confident, Competent, Agile and Adaptive Teams.
- Safety: De-escalating stressful situations and promoting a safe environment.
- TAMING NASTY CUSTOMERS: Staff confidently diffuses issues with unruly or unreasonable customers, and has the tools to offer options instead of apologies.
- STRENGTHENED TEAM: Staff has a 3-step track to giving feedback without the sting, increasing morale and respect among their peers, and decreasing sexual harassment claims and other reportable incidents.
- INCREASED SAFETY: On and off the job, increased awareness, communication, and assertiveness skills help create company-wide buy-in for the security of the workplace.
- Assessment/Survey of Workplace and Staff
- Written Program/Policies Review or Creation
- Staff Training at each location:
- Managers and/or Staff come out of this Training Course knowing your company policy and procedures when faced with potential or immediate workplace violence issues
- Additional OSHA recommended training courses to assist employees with situations which may lead to potential violence, e.g., self-defense, conflict resolution, stress management, negotiation skills, etc.
Here is a partial list of our most recent companies who have EMPOWERED their teams:
The Oregon Clinic
Multnomah County Library System
Vancouver Regional Library System
Tillamook County Library System
Advantis Credit Union
IBEW Credit Union
Tualatin Chamber of Commerce
City of Hillsboro
Oregon Department of Agriculture
Mason McDuffy Mortgage
Mainlander Property Management
Fidelity Title Co
Portland Metro Association of Realtors
Meadows Realty Group
Number Crunchers on the Go
True Potential Chiropractic
Summit Real Estate
Pacific Seafood Group
Hancock Forest Management
First Choice NW
Air BnB Portland
Museum of Contemporary Craft
Schantz Family Law